COVID-19 Re-opening Plan for Ancient Traditions Natural Medicine LLC
This plan is effective June 1, 2020 and will be updated as new guidance is released. The plan follows state and federal guidance to reduce transmission of COVID-19 in a medical setting. Telemedicine continues to be available for Naturopathic visits.
- We ask that patients:
Stay home if any symptoms of cold or flu are present, including a temperature over 100.0°. Telemedicine visits are available for patients with respiratory symptoms.
- Be pre-screened the day before and upon arrival for your visit.
- Stay in your car until 5 minutes before your visit time.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building, before entering the office. Hand sanitizer is available in the bathroom along with Touch-Free soap.
- Wear a mask when you arrive at the office. We can provide a mask if needed.
- Have your temperature taken before entering the treatment room. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0° will need to switch to a telemedicine visit or reschedule.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival and use good hand hygiene while at the office.
- Sign a new Covid-19 specific consent form upon arrival.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet when possible while in the office.
- Please call if in need of supplements or an appointment. Walk-ins are not allowed.
Dr. Lambert will:
- Stay home if any symptoms of cold or flu are present, including a temperature over 100.0°.
- Wear a mask. Use gloves and other personal protective equipment as appropriate.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after screening each patient, before and after physical exam, at the end of the visit, and any other time it’s necessary.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet when possible.
- Run an air purifier in the acupuncture room at all times.
- High touch areas, such as doorknobs, faucets, light switches, etc. will be wiped down regularly throughout the day. Hallway doors will remain open when possible to reduce contact with doorknobs.
- The building is cleaned regularly and “deep cleaning” will occur regularly during the pandemic.
In the past 14 days have you:
- Developed any symptoms of acute illness such as:
- Fever (temperature over 100.0°)
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste/smell
- Any other cold/flu symptoms
- Had any close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Traveled internationally, by cruise ship, or domestically outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (eg. bus, plane or train, etc.)?
If “no” is answered to all these questions, the patient may be seen.
If “yes” is answered to any of the questions, the visit can be changed to telemedicine or rescheduled.
COVID-19 Testing for symptomatic patients
- Patients with respiratory symptoms of any kind may not enter the building.
- Dr. Lambert is not testing patients at this time for Covid-19. There are urgent care clinics who are equipped to do appropriate testing.
COVID-19 & Telemedicine Consent Form